Weanas Aluminum Alloy Tent Stakes is made of 7075 high strength aeorospace Aluminum Alloy. Sold as pack of 10 pieces (10 pack) and each with a removable phosphorescent ring which can absorb daylight fully then glow for 3-5 hrs after dark. Easily hammered to drive tent stakes into soil. Provides support to keep tent in place.
Length: 9 inches
Weight: 6oz (10 Pack)
Color: Red / Black
Material: Aluminum Alloy
10 X Weanas Aluminum AlloyTent Stakes
10 X Phosphorescent Rings
1 X Carry Bag
1. Put the stake at a 60 degree angle with the ground, and keep the hook in the head of the stake facing the ground.
2. Beat the stake with a tent hammer into the ground and leave about 1.5 inch height out.
3. Fasten the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake.
- Let the phosphorescent ring absorb daylight fully before using in the dark.
- The phosphorescent ring is not a toy, please keep it away form kids.
Weanas??A Better Life Designer
Weanas aims to provide the best products and service for you and make your life more convenient. To ensure what you received works in good condition, all the products we sold out have passed strict quality test. We hope it bring you great usage experience.
GLOW-IN-THE-DARK - Each stake comes with aremovable phosphorescent ring which can absorb daylight fully then glowfor 3-5 hrs after dark to help find your stake in the night.
Brand：WeanasMaterial：Aluminum AlloyColor：RedManufacturer Part Number：3660103Assembled Product Weight：6 ozAssembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)：0.80 x 2.36 x 9.00 Inches
WEANAS 10 Pack Burly Aluminum Alloy Tent Stakes, Tent pegs ,Lightweight Aluminum Pegs Footprint 9inch, for Camping, Beach, Snow and Sand (Red)